what we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- Name - so we know what to call you
- Email address - so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc.
- Billing address - for the purposes of validating your card (for your security and ours)
- Delivery address - so we know where to deliver your products
- Telephone number - so we can contact you if we have a problem with your order
- Gender and Country - to help us improve our services and for occasional communications
- Credit card details - we only ask for these when you place an order and they are processed via PayPal. Royal Respect will never see or store these.
what we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to general interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer's needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.